Intec Business Colleges are able to offer your business a Grant of £1,500. The wage subsidy grant is available for employers to offer young people, aged 16-24 employment through the Apprenticeship programme.
It’s simple - 4 easy steps to receive your £1,500 and recruit your new Apprentice
- Does your organisation employ less than 1,000 employees?
- Would you like to employ a 16-24 year old to undertake an Apprenticeship programme?
- Have not recruited an Apprentice in the last 12 months?
- If you have answered yes to all of these, place your vacancy with us free of charge
Once you have successfully recruited your Apprentice with Intec Business Colleges
- Grants are paid full amount of £1,500, 13 weeks after the apprentice starts
- Employers can receive a maximum of 10 grants for 10 Apprentices totalling £15,000
- Employers must pay the Apprentices a minimum wage of £2.65 per hour (minimum of 30 hours per week)
- Grants are available on a first come first served basis and end in December 2013
Apprenticeships are proven to boost opportunities of young people and are a sound investment in your future competitiveness.
Don’t delay... call our dedicated Recruitment freephone number 0808 100 1155 and place your vacancy today.