are a great way to build a recruitment pipeline of young individuals aged 16 to
24. It is an education and training programme where you
provide work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills
needed to succeed in your sector. From this pool of young talent you can then
recruit those who will compliment your business and help you build a strong
business for the future.
A Traineeship programme lasts
a minimum of 6 weeks and consists of work experience provided by you, the employer
and sector specific training provided by Intec.
of developing a Traineeship programme:
- Develops skills relevant to your sector prior
- All training costs are
met through government funding accessed and administered by Intec.
Allows for an extended interview period to give you time to assess
applicants and see how they perform in the work environment before
agreeing a contract of employment.
choose Intec for your Traineeships?
dedicated service will help source eligible and suitable candidates.
- We will tailor the training programme to be
relevant to your business.
- We provide onsite training support to develop
the Trainees skills and help them settle into your business.
your Trainees progress to an Apprenticeship then you may be eligible for a £1,500 wage subsidy
Once you have decided that a Traineeship
programme is good for business, Intec will do the rest.
- Take full details of the Traineeship specification
and job description
- Search and screen candidates to match
- Agree dates, times and locations for
- Select suitable candidates
- Make all the arrangements with
candidates by telephone, email and letter
- Deliver the training
To recruit your Trainees contact our dedicated team or call freephone number 0808 100 1155 and place your vacancy